Friday, November 23, 2007

thanksgiving 2007



so happy thanksgiving to everyone..... we had such a wonderful thanksgiving at my mom's house... we had a full house, my father and sister in law were with us this year.. it was such an amazing dinner, to watch my mom cook all that food was so amazing... she loves to cook for her family... so stella and i spent the night at my mom's on wednesday, we ordered in pick up sticks and we help my mom start her famous zuccini bread... actually abbey rilla was helping while summer and i were there to keep them company... this is always our favorite night thanksgiving eve, i love waking up to the smell of food cooking in the kithcen and music playing... we did miss our dad, but he was up playing in the turkey bowl and then came over early.... i put stella to bed that night and abbey and i went to see august rush which was an amaizng movie.... so romantic, i loved it and would highly recomend it.. i'm not sure if abbey loved it since she fell asleep..... we also went to see enchanted on thursday night, very cute... so jereme got all our christmas lights up this morning and stella and i tried to help but kinda just got in the way... they look great... we are so excited for cristmas... i love the holidays.....

4 comments:

summerzfamily said...

I was seriously getting emotional watching the slideshow & reading about your thanksgiving........then I remembered that I was there..........had such a blast!!! Take care of my Rilla--I miss her so much---she is usually in bed with me snuggling---but I will share--families are forever----!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving cute girl!!! Love all the pics...I'm also happy to hear that August Rush was good because I can't wait to see it!

zana said...

hella is gorgeous inside and out...she loved that necklace!! janae was worried she would lose!! thanksgiving was a blast...sorry i missed august rush...promise next time we will hit midnight show together

summerzfamily said...

I want to kiss her all over

abbey