Tuesday, November 20, 2007

tag i am it......

places i have lived
yorba linda, ca
provo, ut
irvine, ca
ladera ranch, ca

jobs
carlton hair international
mcgraths' fish house
express
spoons

movies i can watch over and over
dirty dancing
sixteen candles
the notebook
devil wears prada

guilty pleasures
donuts
chocolate milk
spending money
sleeping

favorite tv shows
24
sex and the city
brothers and sisters
grey's anatomy

favorite vacation
italy
new york
sanfrancisco
london

i'd rather be......
at burke williams
shopping at fashion island
snoozing upstairs with no interuptions
hanging with my family

i'd like to learn how to.......
cook like my mother
be a morning person
be a crafty housewife
be the best mom

happy moments
when stella falls asleep peacefully
when my house get's clean
jereme stella and i hanging out- no pressure
stella comes to nurse in bed with me in the morning

i tag tierny,summer, zana, & jen

2 comments:

zana said...

thanks for tagging me!!
its way fun to read though...who tagged you??? see you tomorrow...

Tierney said...

I did the tag thing on my blog. I freakin' love this song that plays on your blog...the Grey's Anatomy one. I'm so excited to see you...I can't stand it!