Monday, June 9, 2008

zana in town



so zana has came and gone and stella misses her so much... she yells around the house zana where are you???? she loves her auntie zana and uncle ren... zana we had soooo much fun together.... hosum, fashion island, pink berry, south coast, the horses, rummy (we are the champs), movies, popcorn, diet coke.... too many memories for me to tell... i just want to let you know how much i love you... you are such a good little wife to your husband and even though he moved you so far away we will
ALWAYS be close and have so much fun together... our last little fun before my life changes with drake on his way... i know i'll see you soon i just miss you so much... love you

4 comments:

zana said...

oh my gosh..what a nice shout out!! that makes me feel so good:) i can't even think about how much fun we had...im still recovering from leaving our "week" together...i had such a blast from start to finish...you are always there for me and always can count on you...i love you so much and cant' wait to come back...tell stells "dana" is coming soon!!! xoxo love you

The Smallwood Family said...

I'm sad too that we aren't in the same ward. Let's keep in touch...my cell # 949.573.0867. It was fun chatting with you yesterday.

Chrissy said...

I just love that Stella. She is just adorable and Naomi is so thankful for her hand-me-downs. So stylish!

Unknown said...

Emma and Stella have nursery together. Stella was so cute during singing time. She was singing along to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Very cute!! She is so smart!! and so adorable and cute.