Wednesday, May 28, 2008

memorial weekend 2008




so we all headed down to the beach house to spend memorial weekend together..... thanks to our sister jenny to have us all at her beautiful new beach house... i was in the romance room and it was perfect... the weather wasn't great so we all bundled up and had too much fun.. we went to crab cooker, hosum bistro, ces si bon, rode bikes to great mex, had a power outage, church, celebrated lindsay's 19th birthday, played cards with m&m and diet cokes, blogged, and just hung out... was such a fun weekend but we were missing the weavers very much...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when you do your blogging marathon sessions with multiple posts. So sad...wish I was there but I love our chats. Stella is getting so big. Anyway, how much do I love HoSum Bistro and Crab Cooker. Reminds me of when Scott lived there. Glad Drake's baby widget is updated!! He's coming so soon.

Katie said...

Ummm xcuse me, why haven't you added my link yet? LOL! Love the new posts!

Tierney said...

Hi my long lost friend! I miss you. So jealous you're at the beach even if it is crummy weather.

Kris "to the" Ten said...

So good to see you the other day. Congrats on the lil guy in the tum tum. He will be a doll I have no doubts about that. You and your sis are hilarious. Kelli and I want to hang with you both when I come back. Deal?

Pead Family said...

Stella is so cute! I can't believe that you are having another one so soon! That is very exciting.