Thursday, April 17, 2008

aspen


so we went to aspen and had such a good time... we stayed at the st. regis which was amazing, 5 stars... we went with jereme's company and they took care of everything which was a dream.... we left our stella with her oma and untie leslie and she had such a blast.. thank you to them and all my sisters for watching my wild child... i missed her so much but this trip was much needed for jereme and i to hang out and just relax... they got alot of snow so jereme was quite happy on the slopes... i got to experience the spa which is my new favorite spa ever.... i got my first spa manicure and pedicure and it was definintly worth it.... so lots of good food, shopping, watching movies, and relaxing before my baby boy comes to join our family...

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

How fun is this? I've always wanted to go to Aspen.

Tierney said...

I didn't even know you were planning on going here...how fun! The spa sounds so great.