Wednesday, September 12, 2007

disneyland


so the snyder family went to disneyland and got season passes, we are so excited.... we had so much fun.... it was stella's first time and she had such a blast... she loves her ballerina minnie mouse. we are bad parents because the first ride we took her on was snow white (the line was short) and it scared her to death... the whole ride is dark with a scary witch... she was clinging on to me for her life... lucky we lifted he spirit up and took her on the small world which she loved so much.. her little hands were moving the whole time.... jereme and i haven't been there in so long, we can't believe how much it has changed.. so anyone who wants to go to disneyland stella and i are in....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. I love Disneyland...how awesome to have passes. Why is it all little kids love It's A Small World...you'd think they would be creeped out by millions of singing dolls...i know I'm a little freaked by it!

Liz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Isn't it amazing how all the kids rides are so scary? Mr. Toad is terrifying, Peter Pan gives me vertigo, and Alice in Wonderland has that deranged queen lady cackling at them. But I guess that's why there's It's a Small World, although I tend to agree with Meg. We need to get together with you guys again soon... maybe Downtown Disney?

heather said...

Yeah Disneyland! Let's go ... Fun to sit and chat for a bit today while enjoying the peaceful neighborhood and relaxing chairs. I am glad you found some of your own too. We will have to sit and relax again! And so sorry to have kept Rutabagorz a secret, it was not intentional...next lunch date for sure!

Tierney said...

Tiffany, I just figured out you can leave comments on people's blogs when I saw comments on mine. Stella is so beautiful! I can't believe she is about to walk. Time flies! I'll talk to Vinny about St. George. We have to get together! I miss you so much...especially when I see all these pictures.

michelle taggart said...

hey girl!! thanks for leaving a message on my blog! great to hear from you. im also not a huge blogger freak, but hopfully you and i can keep in touch alot more! so sorry you guys didn't make it to new york, so bummed. let me know when your feeling better, and we have to, i mean have to get together! i miss you and stella! take care tiff,and talk to you soon! love, michelle

michelle taggart said...

hey girl! so are we still friends or what?? j/k I just havent heard from you in awhile. i need to get together like sooon!! i miss you girls! give me a call Tiff. much love, michelle