Wednesday, August 8, 2007

i am so excited about blogging... my sister zana got me into this and i can't wait to blog. i have so many things to say and so many pictures to share.. my niece abbey who is 9 going on 18 is so excited for her mom summer to set hers up too.. she is one of us, we had such a fun day today eating at tk burgers, shopping at pavillons, and now blogging at my sister's (jen) beautiful beach house. we are here until sunday celebrating my mom's birthday, so excited. ta ta for now..

2 comments:

zana said...

we are the original "bloggers"...so much fun...keep at it....love you

Liz said...

Hi Tiffany! It was so fun to meet you today and get "Bitten". I am loving Meg's take on the whole experience (Sex and the City style) on her blog. Let's go again soon when the fall line comes out!